Terms of Services
Terms & Conditions Of Use Of Halikos Hospitality Group Website
The information contained within this website has been published by Halikos Hospitality Group (HHG), in accordance with its current practices and policies, all relevant information considered. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the pages within this website. HHG regularly reviews the website and, where appropriate, will maintain and update relevant and necessary pages to reflect changes in our offerings or business practices.
Notwithstanding all efforts made by HHG to ensure the accuracy of the website, no responsibility or liability is accepted by HHG in respect of any use or reference to the website for any of the following: any inaccuracies, omissions, misstatements or errors in the material, or for any economic or other loss which may be directly or indirectly sustained by any visitor to the website; or any other person who obtains access to the material on the website.
The material on this website is for general information only and nothing within this website contains any professional advice or an offer for sale or any binding commitment upon HHG properties or descriptions herein. Visitors to the website should take advice from a suitably qualified professional in relation to any specific query or problem that they may have or in relation to any property included in this website. HHG takes no responsibility for any loss caused as a result of reading the contents of this website.
No claims, actions or legal proceedings in connection with this website brought by any visitor or other person having referenced the material on this website will be entertained by HHG.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. The user's IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify the particular computer network. IP addresses are automatically collected by the web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the web pages requested by the guest) can be sent.
By using any of the HHG websites or providing HHG with the user’s personal information, the user herein agrees to and acknowledges that personal information may be released to third parties in this manner. When the user's personal information is released, HHG will do so only to the extent necessary.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis, and will remain anonymous.
The user hereby consents to the user’s email address (if provided) for marketing purposes. HHG will only send relevant information, such as special offers or promotions with express or implied consent, or where we are otherwise permitted by law to do so. HHG may contact the user for these purposes in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, SMS, telephone or online advertising. The user can opt out of receiving these emails at any time using the unsubscribe feature or by contacting the hotel.
Where the user has consented to receiving marketing communications from HHG, the user’s consent will remain current until we are advised otherwise. The user can opt out at anytime by:
- contacting us (details are located on our ‘Contact Us’ page)
- using the unsubscribe feature that we include in our electronic messages (such as emails, SMS’s and MMS’s).
Halikos Hospitality Group COVID-19 Update (ALL to be checked by HHG hotels itself)
Halikos Hospitality Group (HHG) is taking every reasonable step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests, staff and suppliers across all our hotels. The health and wellbeing of all who visit and work at our hotels remains our top priority and we are
determined to provide the utmost stringent safety measures to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
As such, HHG has implemented the following safety measures and protocols:
● All guests will be required to sign in with the QR code as they enter the property
● High contact guest areas are sanitized after each interaction (e.g. front desk)
● Social distancing is promoted throughout the hotel with signage on display as a reminder
● Automated hand sanitizers are located throughout the hotel and all guests are encouraged to use these
● During check-in, guest preferences are established regarding housekeeping services and minibar replenishment
● Can guests opt for a contactless / cashless check-in ?
● What about fitted face masks – do these need to be worn?
● What about shared stationery – are these cleaned after each guest?
● Personal Protective Equipment kits are available for guests to use
● Printed materials and where applicable, decorative items have been removed (e.g. cushions)
● Pillow protectors are changed after each guest stay
● All glassware and chinaware is sterilized daily
● An electrostatic disinfectant sprayer is used between each guest stay
● Any other cleaning or COVID-19 measures put in place?
FOOD & BEVERAGE
● Contactless delivery of Private Kitchen (in room dining) is available if requested (where applicable)
● Restaurants and bar ﬂoor plans have been arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
● All restaurant guests will be required to complete a health declaration form and have their temperature checked
● Face masks will be available, along with hand sanitizer
● Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces will occur every 30 minutes
● All food and beverage colleagues must wash their hands every 30 minutes
● Are capacity signs in place?
● Should we mention that all cutlery, cookware has been washed in high temperatures etc?
GYM & SPA (where applicable)
● Gym and spa ﬂoor plans have been arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
● Health and wellness protocols are aligned with local authorities’ recommendations to include temperature checks, Personal Protective Equipment kits, health declaration forms and social distancing everywhere except the treatment rooms
● All public areas are sanitized on a regular basis
● Automated hand sanitizers are available throughout the hotel and guests are encouraged to use these
MEETINGS & CATERING
● All meeting and event ﬂoor plans have been arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
● All spaces are thoroughly sanitized daily with high-touch areas sanitized hourly
● Personal Protective Equipment kits are provided for every guest
● Automated hand sanitizers are available throughout all meeting rooms and guests are encouraged to use these
● Social distancing is promoted with signage throughout all venues and at all events
● All third party suppliers (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel safety protocols
● Do we need to say that all items like stationery are single-use only?
● Do we need to mention how food will be served ie. will there be individual food boxes only or is shared food / buffet style allowed?
● All visitors to the hotel, including staff and third parties, must have their temperature taken on a daily basis
● All staff are required to practice COVID-19 cleaning and sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front of the house and heart of the house
● Continuous staff training is conducted to ensure protocols are adhered to 24/7
● All workstations and staff shared areas, both front of the house and heart of the house, will maintain social distancing
If you have questions or require additional information about HHG’s preventive COVID-19 safety measures and protocols, please contact us directly. HHG continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners
In consideration of COVID-19 and in order to facilitate our hotel guests to change or cancel their reservations, HHG has implemented the following cancellation policies:
DIRECT INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS TO HHG HOTELS
These cancellation policies have been updated. Please refer to individual booking terms and conditions to see these changes.
THIRD-PARTY INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS TO ALL HHG HOTELS
For bookings made by a travel agent or an online booking platform, guests will need to contact their agent/booking site and refer to their terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees.
- Do staff need to be vaccinated? Do guests need to be vaccinated?